Have you ever struggled to find confidence on stage or inspiration in the studio? AeroPads cues immersive pads and soundscapes that inspire and equip you to perform your very best every time.
ENHANCE YOUR SOUND. ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE.
Every musician has experienced an empty mix or an awkward transition. When using AeroPads, you instantly add more dimension and character to your sound. With a more immersive mix and the ability to perform smooth and seamless transitions, you will feel more confident while your audience will be more engaged.
FOR EVERY MUSICIAN.
Pads and soundscapes are a versatile accompaniment to nearly any style of music. Whether you are a soloist or full band, AeroPads will take your sound to the next level. Rock bands, worship teams, wedding singers, producers, songwriters, and instrumentalists are just a few of the many types of musicians that have loved using AeroPads.
DESIGNED FOR THE STAGE. INSPIRED BY SPACE.
AeroPads features creative and immersive soundscapes paired with a beautiful and intuitive interface, all inspired by the pinnacle of exploration and inspiration: outer space.
CREATIVITY THAT SPARKS CREATIVITY.
AeroPads aren't your typical pads. Most pads out there are really boring or insanely obnoxious. However, AeroPads features thoughtfully crafted soundscapes that are meticulously fine-tuned with the perfect amount of harmonic and textural movement. Simply put, AeroPads won't step on the toes of your arrangement or get on the nerves of your sound guy (like most other pads out there).
– A beautiful space-inspired interface with a simple and intuitive design.
– Live View: Every key and three of your favorite patches are instantly accessible (best suited for experimentation, free-flowing sets, and songwriting).
– Setlist View: Plan and build a detailed setlist (best suited for structured sets and seamless transitions).
– The iconic Atmosphere Soundpack which includes five unique patches named after and inspired by the layers of Earth's atmosphere.
– Three patches can be added to Live View to be made instantly accessible, so there's no need to dig through menus to just to change a patch when performing live.
– Additional patches and soundpacks available for purchase.
How to Use:
01. Cue a pad that matches the key of your musical arrangement.
02. Play overtop of the accompanying pads and soundcapes.
03. Enjoy the boost of audience engagement, musician confidence, and creative inspiration.
Pads and soundscapes are intended as a subtle accompaniment to musical arrangements/performances. They are designed to be cued according to the key of the arrangement. Once cued, you'll hear a droning pad centered around the root note with additional harmonic textures within the major scale. Pads can accompany arrangements of both minor and major scales. To accompany an arrangement within a minor scale, cue the relative major (Example: to accompany an arrangement in the key of A minor, cue "C"). A pad's key should not be changed to match chord changes within an arrangement. The only time a pad's key should change within a song is in the instance of a key change. For best results, mix AeroPads appropriately within the overall mix. When mixed too loud, AeroPads may compete with melodies and the arrangement. When mixed too quietly, AeroPads may be less effective. When mixed appropriately, they will sound awesome.
© © 2023 Aerospace Audio LLC